My Comments written in RED

I have been getting lot of spam emails and this is one such email that is too unreal and clearly should be under trashbin.

Ave, my gentleman!

Love is the beginning of all the joy which nature has store for us. I am kind, romantic, open hearted lady(Common and boring words). I like to live and able to enjoy every moment(not only you everybody wants to enjoy). Life is given to us only once and we have to value it(I already value my life. but not for this). I do. For complete happiness I need only to love and to be loved. I am an adventurous girl and can’t spend a lot of time doing nothing useful(So writing these emails useful). I have a lot of interests as I like to observe our interesting world and develop new skills (Don't waste it by writing spammy emails). I am fond of nature and that’s why I can’t imagine my life without travelling and learning more and more about it. I am keen on camping and sleeping in a tent. It is so romantic! I also like dancing, listening to pleasant music, walking in a rainy weather, reading interesting and teaching books, spending time with my friends, swimming in the sea at night, looking at the stars, climbing mountains and cooking tasty dishes. I am fond of pets as these creatures are very loyal and also need our love and warmth. I wish to find a nice man to build a strong relationship. (Is she looking for pets or a man?)

Kisses
Name Undisclosed

I got the same email 5 times. And, one more interesting thing is the same email has been received by my friends too. ;-)


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook